Avril Bandaids Forum Rules, Contact Info and FAQs Mar 12, 2015 15:52:19 GMT marliz., In Wonderland, and 12 more like this
Post by sam on Mar 12, 2015 15:52:19 GMT
Welcome to Avril Bandaids!
While we hope you enjoy your stay here, please take some time to familiarize yourself with how the forum works.
Below is a list of our current staff. You may contact us by clicking on our names, which will start a PM conversation.
Head Admin (ProBoards)
Social Media Admins
Events Team Members
1. Posts that violate the ProBoards Community Guidelines will result in a warning or a ban. Please follow them.
2. The staff require a certain amount of cooperation from members to efficiently run a successful forum. Any uncooperative behaviour will not be tolerated.
3. Constant 'spamming' of a thread or board will not be accepted. Purposely attempting to disrupt the flow of the forum will result in staff taking authoritative action. Posting Games are exempt from this rule.
4. You must have at least 35 posts before announcing that you have something to sell or advertise. Any accounts that the Staff find that have been opened solely for the purpose of advertisement without the post count requirement will be banned. We or ProBoards are not responsible for any purchases you partake in - buy at your own risk.
5. Overtly unpleasant behaviour will not be tolerated. Racist, prejudiced, hostile, spiteful, or otherwise harmful or inappropriate posts will result in a warning or ban.
6. Blatantly malicious comments towards Avril Lavigne, her family or friends, or any other chosen forum artist are not permitted and will be dealt with accordingly.
7. Do not upload unauthorised, copyrighted or otherwise illegal audio or video using the attachment feature, or provide direct download links to such materials. Direct download links include links to sites such as Mediafire, Dropbox, Google Drive, torrent sites etc. Don't post requests for such links. These posts will be removed. Links to streaming sites (YouTube, Soundcloud, etc.) are permitted.
8. Bumping old threads often results in confusion and annoyance among members. Do not bump an old thread unless you have substantial and relevant information to add to it. Offending posts - and subsequent replies from other members - will be deleted. Posting Games are exempt from this rule.
9. If your account is suspended or banned, you are not allowed to re-register. The staff have many ways of detecting duplicate accounts; we will find out, and said accounts will be banned permanently.
10. Advertising an unofficial Bandaids site is STRICTLY forbidden. The 'Bandaids' name is trademarked, and any unauthorised use is against the law.
- All of the above applies to all areas of the site, including PM conversations. If you think someone is breaking the rules in a PM, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- Just because something is not listed above does not mean it's okay. Any disruptive, unfriendly or inappropriate activity will be dealt with by the staff.
- If someone breaks the rules, DO NOT 'follow suit' and respond in a similar manner. Please report any offending posts. For more information on how reports work, see below.
- Accumulating a 50% warning level will result in an automatic temporary suspension of your account (1 week). A level of 100% will result in a permanent ban. However, you can be banned regardless of your warning level if the staff feel it is necessary. If you wish to appeal a warning, see below.
- If you need to contact us outside of the site for any reason, you may do so at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Warning System
Below is the structure of our current warning system. Please note it can change at any time with or without notice:-
What happens when a warning is issued?
It depends on the content of the post that has been reported, and how the staff feel about it. Typically it's 10% for minor issues and 20% for other issues. These are the most common percentages used.
How long will my warning last? Can I appeal?
Some warnings will be permanent, depending on the infraction. Others can be removed. If one month has passed since your last warning, and no additional warnings have been issued, you may PM any staff member. Please specify what percentage you would like us to remove. The staff team will review your request and let you know of the outcome.
Bear in mind you can only appeal 3 times; any warnings recieved before the 25th of January 2018 can be appealed an unlimited amount of times.
Will I be banned if I keep getting warnings?
Yes. If your warning level reaches 50% you will be banned for one week. If your level reaches 100% you will be banned permanently, with no chance of appeal.
Who can see my warning level?
Only yourself and the staff can see your warning level.
The Report System
What happens after I report a post?
After you report a post, the staff will be notified. We will then discuss the report and decide among ourselves what action should be taken, if any.
What happens to the report after action has been taken, if any?
The report is archived, and will remain there forever. At times we may need to revisit a report.
What happens to me if I report something, but the staff decide to take no action?
Nothing. You will not be penalised. However, abusing the report system with frivolous reports will be frowned upon.
Are reports anonymous?
Only staff members can see reports, meaning we can see who has reported a post. This information is not shared with anyone but the staff.
If you would like to donate to Avril Bandaids, you may donate to ProBoards. We do not accept direct donations. Rest assured that by supporting ProBoards, you're automatically supporting this forum.
To donate, simply scroll down to the bottom of any page, and click on "Click here to remove banner ads from this forum". From there, you can select what amount of page views you wish to cover for the site to be ad-free, along with the duration.
Unfortunately, PayPal is not an accepted payment option.
After donating, please PM a staff member. You will receive a personalised blend, and a custom title of your choice:-
Reserved UsernamesIf a member deletes their account, an Administrator will add their username to a list of reserved usernames, preventing someone else from using that name.
If you were a member of avrilbandaids.com and you would like to reclaim your old username, please contact us at:-
Please note that we will only accept requests if you contact us via email. Also, please provide some sort of proof that you are who you say you are (e.g. a screenshot of your old account).
Events Team Member
Events Team Member